Friday 22 March 2013

Spring GPD Renditions...lovely ladies all in a row!

Just in time for Spring, the first Garden Party Dresses have sprung!
It's so exciting to see renditions of this dress being made all over the world!
 
Here's a version from Needles in Germany, don't you love how she added a collar and cuffs?  I love the end result!  I think I have to try this myself too.
Nikica in Croatia made this lovely polka dot GPD!  She used a very lightweight fabric and it turned out beautifully.  I love the thin black belt and details on the sleeves which you can just see poking out.
Here's Sleek Silhouette's ravishing raspberry version.  I love how the higher waistline brings out that ballerina look!  Very elegant.
 
Just a reminder if you are planning to make this dress, I mention it in the instructions but the sleeves are on the narrow side.  Check out my tutorial on how to customise them to your size before you start snipping!
 
Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment